Yahoo Launches New Redesigned Homepage in the Philippines
Yahoo Unveiled the new Redesigned Homepage of the http://ph.yahoo.com/ a minimalist design, the new Yahoo Homepage launched in 6 countries including Singapore,Malaysia,Indonesia,Philippines,Vietnam and India.
It is said that it makes it easier to discover all the contents that you care about. all the nifty information are now loaded in the sidebar which makes it easier to navigate.
Here’s the full list of what’s New
Here’s what’s new:
- Easy-to-use with a modern and intuitive experience
- A cleaner design that’s easy to navigate
- More information in less space (surfacing headlines and summaries in an easy to read snapshot)
- Ease of use with the familiar search box, quick links to Yahoo properties and the ever popular Today Module in a larger view
- Fresh, infinite stream of content offering most popular stories
- A a virtually endless stream of content across news, sports, celebrity stories, entertainment and lifestyle
- Personalized view of your content stream and utility apps
- The stream of news also offers you choice — whether to read, ‘save for later’ or delete the story from your view making the experience more personal
- New utility apps including Yahoo Weather, Finance, Flickr that’s available right on the homepage can be customized according to user preference
- Facebook integration allows you to see your friends’ upcoming birthdays , on the Homepage itself
- Fast & Available across devices
- Find all that you are interested in — news, mail, sports, photos, friends — right on one single page and save your time!
- Seamless experience across desktop, tablets and smart phones giving you the choice to continue enjoying Yahoo from anywhere
You will also see the new features on the http://ph.news.yahoo.com
What can you say about the new Homepage of Yahoo is it better than the previous design?