YouTube New Fan Finder lets you create video ads to bring more subscribers for Free
YouTube launched the Fan Finder a new section on your YouTube Dashboard that let’s you Create your Ads to gain more fans or subscriber basically it play on a true view so once they saw the ads they can somehow add more traffic to your videos on your YouTube Video and it is for free all you have to do is follow some YouTube Tips 🙂
YouTube offers the following five tips for creating an effective channel ad:
- Keep your channel ad short and engaging: Introduce the viewer to your content; don’t assume they have heard of you or your channel before. Remember, your channel ad will run as a TrueView ad which the viewer can skip after 5 seconds, so get to the point.
- Entertain the viewer: When in doubt “show” what your channel is about, don’t “tell”. If you have a comedy channel make sure your ad is funny, if you have a music channel make sure your ad has music. You get the drift.
- Aim for a strong message: Keep your channel ad focused on your channel and why viewers should subscribe or check out your content.
- Have a clear call to action: What do you want your viewers to do? This should be scripted and annotated in your channel ad. Don’t forget to explain what subscribe means (example: “Want to see more content? Subscribe here”).
- Branding matters: Make sure your branding is clear and reiterated throughout the ad. You want viewers to remember your channel.