[VIDEO] Xiaomi’s newest product is a Mi Air Purifier for only — Php6k
Xiaomi’s newest product is a Mi Air Purifier, which was announced last week, with an invite showing an image of a fan today Hugo Ibarra posted an update regarding that product
it’s a Dual Fan air purifier, which you can control using your smartphone and deliver as much as 406 cubic meters (14,000 cubic feet) of clean air an hour.
China had problems with air pollution because of their population and vast majority of factory in their country this product of Xiaomi intends to help eliminate that problem, the Mi Air Polltion cost 899 Yuan which is a round 6k in Philippine peso also the replacement filters are also available for purchase for 149 yuan which is Php1,049.
– Dual fan, four air ducts for large indoor circulation
– Produces nearly 10,000 liters of clean air per minute (406 m³/h)
– 3-layered filter removes 99.99% of PM2.5 particles
– Real-time air quality monitor and auto speed control
– Smartphone remote control and alerts
– Occupies area equivalent to an A4 sheet of paper