Spice mi500 Google Play Market fix (after restart incompatibility issues)
- Download and Open Romtoolbox Lite > Goto build.Prop Editor > change the value of ro.sf.lcd_desnsity back to 240, if it prompt you to reboot DO NOT REBOOT.
- Next Goto Settings > Apps > All > Look for Google Play Store > Clear Data > Force Stop, DO NOT UNINSTALL UPDATES.
- Next Goto Accounts & Sync > Click your account (email address) > click menu and Remove Account.
- Now go back to Romtoolbox lite click Boot Animations > click the menu button (first button on the bottom of the phone) > click Preferences > click the Reboot Icon on the Upper right corner of the Screen > click SHUTDOWN (currentyly the normal shutdown of the spice kernel do not shutdown properly so we need to use other tools to fully shutdown the phone)
- Open Again your Phone and Open Google Play Store and login your account, check if angry birds and other apps are fully compatible.
- Then Go back again to Romtoolbox Lite and change the DPI to your desire value ex. mine is 161 > if it prompt you to restart DO NOT RESTART.
- Repeat (4) process
- Open Again your phone and check google Play Store if fully working with compatible apps, if it is fully compatible, go back to Romtoolbox Lite > Goto build.Prop Editor > you will see the value is still the value you have applied ex. mine is 161 , click that value again and type it again the same number ex. mine 161 then RESTART YOUR PHONE.
- AFTER REBOOT YOU HAVE NOW A FULLY COMPATIBLE GOOGLE PLAY STORE WITH YOUR SPICE MI500 BUILD KERNEL 🙂