New Microsoft Lumia 950 and 950XL confirmed on a Slide Deck Presentation
It’s no more a mystery for the upcoming new Microsoft Lumia 950 and 950XL, a Leaked photo’s from an Internal Slide Deck presentation surface the web via the Fanpage Forever Nokia.
It seems that all the rumors are true for this two new devices. the Microsoft Lumia 950 will boast a 5.2-inch WQHD (1440×2560) OLED Display using a Snapdragon 808, 64bit Hexa Core processor with Iris scanner. A beast of 3GB RAM and a 32GB Internal storage but still expandable via Micro SD slot.
the Camera will also have a 20-megapixel Pureview with double LED Flash plus a 5-megapixel Wide-angle front facing camera.
Check out the leaked slide photo’s below
not only a beast for the internals but also having a 3,000mAh removable battery that has a Qi wireless charging and will be using a new USB Type-C port.
But for the Microsoft Lumia 950XL it will have the same build and design using a Matte White or black polycarbonate body. But just different in terms of the display size of 5.7-inch and a larger battery capacity of 3,300mAh also a removable back.
Windows Central also added some tidbits of information regarding the two devices.
- Lumia 950 will now have Qi wireless charging without a flip cover
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 is used for both phones
- Both phones will have Qualcomm fast charging with included rapid chargers
- Some countries will have a limited promotion with a free Continuum dock with a purchase
- Iris scanners are making progress and may be available without the need for an update to enable them
- Both phones will have Glance