Google Adsense New Payment Experience
Upon logging in to my Google Adsense I saw a notification of the new Payments System, here are some of the recent updates that Google change and added in the Google Adsense Dashboard
Redesigned “Payments” and “Payment settings” pages:
- “Payment summary” is now called “Transaction history.”
- “Payment method” is now called “Form of payment.”
- “Unpaid finalized earnings” is now called “Current balance.”
- Redesigned transaction history table shows you the latest activities at the top.
- New toolbar support allows you to filter, print, export, or download transaction information.
More flexibility with your payment settings:
- New extended timeline allows you to change your payment information until the 20th of any month.
- You can choose any payment threshold greater than the default payment threshold based on your reporting currency.
- You can also hold your payments until a specified date.
Improved navigation of the payments interface:
- Centralized locations to manage your “Payment settings” and “Payee profile.”
- Contextual help is displayed based on the pages that you navigate to.
We’ll continue to add improvements over the coming weeks and months.