Lumia 435 & Lumia 532 Now Available in the Philippines
Lumia’s first 400 series is now available in the Philippines the Lumia 435 has two variants one with a Dual SIM and a Single SIM. running on Windows Phone 8.1 Denim with a 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor packed with a 1560 mAh battery for a Suggested Retail Price of Php 4,290.
While on the other hand Lumia also announced the availability of the Lumia 532. A Quad Core smartphone with almost the same specs with the Lumia 435 but with a higher camera resolution with 5-megapixel with a Suggested Retail Price of Php 5,290. Here are some nifty features of the Lumia 532.
Lumia 532 enables people to achieve their goals with the best of Microsoft’s experiences.
- Switch effortlessly between voice and video calls with built-in Skype integration and a front-facing camera.
- Read, review, edit and share on the go with the full Microsoft Office suite coming pre-installed.
- Keep your photos, videos and Office documents safely backed up with 30GB of free[tooltip text=”Up to 30GB free when camera backup is activated” placement=”top”]1[/tooltip]
OneDrive cloud storage.
- Easily manage work and personal correspondence on the fly, with Microsoft Outlook straight out of the box.
- Capture photos quickly and easily with Lumia Camera right out of the box, and take, edit and share great selfies with the front-facing camera and Lumia Selfie app.
- Have your Home Screen your way with the latest version of Windows Phone 8.1 and the Lumia Denim update, complete with one-swipe Action Center, Word Flow and Live Folders.
- Stay up-to-date with the best new features through regular Windows updates too.
The Lumia 435 is already available in GMA and will be available in key provincial areas of the Philippines within the next few weeks. The Lumia 532 on the other hand, will be exclusively available in Graphics’
Mindanao stores from March 20, 2015, and in key outlets within a couple of weeks. Both devices will be available in a range of colors including bright green, bright orange, white and black.