UPDATE: Lumia 735 with LTE/4G and wireless charging now available exclusively via Globe, free at Plan 1499.
Aside from the Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM announcement a LTE 4G variant has also been announced that will be available this December the Lumia 735 with LTE/4G that also includes a wireless charging device, it boast a 1.2GHz Snapdragon Qualcomm 400 processor with a Adreno 305 GPU even it’s a smaller size smartphone it still packed with a 1280×720 HD OLED Curve Display plus a 6.7-megapixel Carl Zeiss lens with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel FULL HD wide-angle front camera, the device is not a Dual SIM but a using a Nano SIM similar with the iPhone , a higher Removable 2,220 mAh battery not only it’s a LTE capable smartphone but also has a NFC feature.
Fabio Ide, Karel Holub, Ariella Arida, Teresa Loyzafa and Gary Chan
Lumia 735 with LTE/4G will be available in the Philippines from December 19, 2014 in green, white and grey. It will only be available at Globe, free at Plan 1299 Globe, free at Plan 1499.
Lumia 735 LTE/4G Specs:
- Windows 8.1 wih Lumia Denim
- 4.7-inch HD OLED (1280 x 720, 16:9), 316 PPI, Curved glass Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8926)
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 6.7-megapixel FF ZEISS, f/1.9, Full HD video (1920 x 1080 @ 30fps), LED Flash
- 5-megapixel Full HD wide-angle (2596×1948) f/2.4
- 8GB of Internal Storage + 15GB Free OneDrive
- 1GB of RAM
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot
- v4.0, A2DP, LE/ apt-X after WP8 Denim update
- NFC Capable
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Micro SD up to 128GB
- exchangeable shell, Wireless charging supported (Qi Standard)
- Removable 2,220 mAh battery