Happy Mobile by Starmobile released the OTA (OTA (Over-The-Air) Instruction on how to upgrade the Starmobile Octa to Android KitKat.
- Make sure you’re connected to a stable WiFi connection.
- Make sure your battery life is at least 80% or higher.
- Make sure you have at least 1GB of free storage for the update file.
- Go to Settings, and choose “About Phone”.
- Select “Wireless Update”, and check for new updates.
- When you see the KitKat update, choose Download. Once it’s done downloading, install.
- When the update completes, do a simple reset to your device, and voila! Enjoy your sweetened Starmobile Octa! smile emoticon.