What is Smart Surfmax?
Promo is valid from October 31, 2015 to April 30, 2016.
Who can register to Smart SurfMax?
Available to all Smart Postpaid / Prepaid / Smart Bro / subscribers.
What are the available Smart SurfMax Postpaid packages?
SURFMAX POSTPAIDProductKeywordPriceValiditySurfMax 995SURFMAX995P99530 DaysSurfMax 995 AutorenewGO SURFMAX995P99530 Days
What are the available Smart SurfMax Prepaid packages?
ProductDescriptionKeywordPriceValiditySurfMax 50*P501 day3G All-day surfingSURFMAX50SurfMax 299*P2997 daysSURFMAX299SurfMax 999*P99930 daysSURFMAX999Surfmax Plus 50P501 dayLTE All-day surfingSURFMAXPLUS50SurfMax Plus 299P2997 daysSURFMAXPLUS299SurfMax Plus 995P99530 daysSURFMAXPLUS995
*Also available to TNT subscribers
What are the available Smart SurfMax Smart Bro packages?
ProductKeywordPriceValiditySurfMax 50P501 daySURFMAX50SurfMax 85P852 daysSURFMAX85SurfMax 200P2005 daysSURFMAX200SurfMax 250P2507 daysSURFMAX250SurfMax 500P50015 daysSURFMAX500SurfMax 995*P99530 daysSURFMAX995
All Surfmax loads are 4G and LTE capable
*Also available to Smart BRO postpaid
- How do I subscribe to Smart SurfMax?
- Via SMS:You can subscribe by texting the corresponding syntax/keyword/ and send to 9999 (Example: SURFMAX50 to 9999)
- Via USSD: Just dial *121# and choose SurfMax
What are the features of this product?
Smart SurfMax allows subscribers to enjoy all day surfing up to 800MB/day at optimal speeds. Once this is consumed, all day surfing services will still be active but connection quality may vary until 12 midnight.To help subscribers better manage their daily usage, this service will send them free text alerts once daily usage reaches 640MB (80%) and 800MB (100%).
Upon reaching their Smart SurfMax daily limit, subscribers may also switch to any Smart Big Bytes offering to continue enjoying optimal speeds. They may do so by texting BIG <denomination> to 9999 (Example: BIG50 to 9999). For a complete list of Smart Big Bytes packages, they may also visit www.smart.com.ph/pages/bigbytes.
What can I do with my Surfmax data promo?
Smart SurfMax, subscribers can enjoy surfing all day and perform the following online activities using their device:
- Web Searching (e.g. Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc)
- Web Reading (e.g. Blog sites, news, sports, entertainment, other articles, etc)
- Social Media Posting with or without photos, comments, update in status, like, etc (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc).
- Email reading/sending plain text with or without attachments (e.g. Outlook, Yahoomail, Gmail, etc)
- Chat messaging with or without photos, stickers, VoIP, etc. (e.g. Whatsapp, Line, Viber, etc), downloading of Chat stickers
- Navigation (e.g. Waze, Maps, etc)
- Mobile applications (e.g. Wikipedia app, Foodpanda app, Uber app, Google app, etc)
- Streaming of videos/music (e.g. Vimeo, Youtube, Deezer, Spinnr, etc)
- Downloading/Uploading files (e.g. pictures, files, videos, movies, music, emails, etc)
- VoIP or Calls over the Internet (e.g. Viber, Skype, Facetime audio/video, iMessage Voice Messaging, etc)
- Mobile applications that do streaming/downloading/uploading (e.g. Youtube app, Vimeo, app, etc)
ACTIVITYAVERAGE VOLUMESend Chat Message20 KBPost 1 text only Facebook status/comment30 KBPost 1 photo on Instagram250 KBSend 1 Email with attachment300 KBBrowse 1 Webpage with Photos1.3 MBStream 1 4-minute song2.5 MBStream 1 4-minute video13 MB
To learn to maximize data usage, visit Usage Guidelines at www.smart.com.ph/pages/mydata
After I register, how will I know if my SurfMax Package subscription is already active?
Subscribers will receive a confirmation message to notify them once their Smart SurfMax subscription is already active.
How will I know if my Surfmax package will expire?
An SMS notification will be sent to subscribers one (1) hour before the service expires.
Can I avail multiple Surfmax packages at the same time?
Yes. Subscribers may avail multiple Smart Surfmax packages at the same time.
Can I use Surfmax while on roaming?
No. Smart SurfMax service may only be used within the Philippines.