Blackview is set to launch a new IP68 certified smartphone by the end of the month of May. Dubbed as BV6000 a very powerful device the lean towards travellers and mountaineer. It’s using the latest Helio P10 paired with a Marshmallow 6.0 Android and packing 4500 mAh 5V2A fast charging battery , 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Internal Storage. The BV6000 is a very promising device since it also features an Atmosphere Pressure Sensor which means it can measure height when climbing mountains plus it can calculate and measure the elevation using the atmosphere pressure.
The build is also rugged with a Polycarbonate plastic plus a glass fiber to protect from serious bump.
It’s set to unveil this may but no pricing yet as of the moment.
Blackview BV6000 Specs:
- Mt6755 ARM Cortext — A53 2.0GHz Octa-core Helio P10
- Mali T860
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- IP68 Certified
- 4.7-inch HD Display Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Ov13853 Software 13.0MP Rear Camera
- 5.0MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE / 4G+ (300mbps Download , 50mbps Upload)
- Dual SIM
- Expadable via Micro SD upto 64GB
- 4500 mAh Non-Removable Battery Fast Charging feature
- Color : Shunsine Yellow, Violet Black, Army Green
- Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Atmosphere Pressure Sensor
- Bluetooth 4.0