Lightroom 5.3 Now Support Nokia Lumia 1020
Adobe Lightroom 5.3 is now available for download and they included new Camera Support and also some new lens profile support. notable that they included Nokia Lumia 1020 🙂
they also fixed some bugs base on user feedback, here is the release note
Newly added support for Tethered Capture in Lightroom 5.3
- Canon EOS Rebel T4i / EOS 650D / EOS Kiss X6i
New Camera Support in Lightroom 5.3
- Canon EOS M2
- Canon PowerShot S120
- Casio EX-10
- Fujifilm XQ1
- Fujifilm X-E2
- Nikon 1 AW1
- Nikon Coolpix P7800
- Nikon Df
- Nikon D610
- Nikon D5300
- Nokia Lumia 1020
- Olympus OM-D E-M1
- Olympus STYLUS 1
- Panasonic DMC-GM1
- Pentax K-3
- Phase One IQ260
- Phase One IQ280
- Sony A7 (ILCE-7)
- Sony A7R (ILCE-7R)
- Sony DSC-RX10
New Lens Profile Support in Lightroom 5.3
MountNameApple Apple iPhone 5sCanon Canon EF-M 11–22mm f/4–5.6 IS STMCanon Canon EF-S 55–250mm f/4–5.6 IS STMCanon TAMRON SP 150–600mm F/5–6.3 Di VC USD A011EDJI Phantom Vision FC200Nikon Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 11–27.5mm f/3.5–5.6Nikon Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 10mm f/2.8Nikon Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4GNikon Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18–140mm f/3.5–5.6G ED VRNikon, Sigma Sigma 18–35mm F1.8 DC HSM A013Sony Sony 16–35mm F2.8 ZA SSMSony Sony 24–70mm F2.8 ZA SSMSony Sony 70–200mm F2.8 G SSM IISony Sony E 16–70mm F4 ZA OSSSony Sony E PZ 18–105mm F4 G OSSSony Sony E 20mm F2.8Sony Sony FE 28–70mm F3.5–5.6 OSSSony Sony FE 35mm F2.8 ZASony Sony FE 55mm F1.8 ZA
Bugs Corrected in Lightroom 5.3
- Issues when upgrading catalog from previous versions of Lightroom.
- Incorrect photos are displayed after switching away from a Publish Collection.
- Catalog optimization did not finish, and was not optimizing the catalog
- Feather of clone spots is set to 0 after upgrading catalog to Lightroom 5.
- Auto White Balance settings are not saved to Snapshots.
- Sony 18–55mm lens is detected as the Hasselblad 18–55mm lens for lens correction.
- Increased Update Spot Removal history steps when in Before and After view.
- Slideshows start playing automatically even when the Manual Slideshow option is enabled.
- On certain images, red eye removal behaved incorrectly
- Incorrect White Balance settings applied when synching Auto WB from source to targets
- Video playback stops when dragging on the scrubber.
- Errors when publishing photos to Flickr through the Publish Service.
- Option + drag on Edit Pin behavior is functioning incorrectly.
- Black border appears around the exported slideshow video.
- Catalog containing images processed with PV2003 were adding a post-crop vignette when catalog upgraded to Lightroom 5.
- Pressing the “Reset” button while holding down the Shift key caused Lightroom to exit abruptly.
- Output Sharpening and Noise Reduction were not applied to exported images that were resized to less than 1/3 of the original image size.
- The Esc key did not exit the slideshow after right clicking screen with mouse during slideshow playing.
- Import dialog remained blank for folders that contain PNG files with XMP sidecars.
- Metadata panel displayed incorrect information after modifying published photo. Please note that this only occurred when metadata was changed after the photo was published.
- In the metadata of exported files, the application is listed as 5.0 instead of the actual Lightroom version (such as 5.2, etc.).
- An Error Occurs When Playing a slideshow having an image Flipped Horizontally or Vertically.
- Added Camera Matching color profiles (Natural, Muted, Portrait, Vivid) for the following Olympus cameras:
- Olympus E-5
- Olympus E-M1
- Olympus E-M5
- Olympus E-P1
- Olympus E-P2
- Olympus E-P3
- Olympus E-P5
- Olympus E-PL1
- Olympus E-PL1s
- Olympus E-PL2
- Olympus E-PL3
- Olympus E-PL5
- Olympus E-PL6
- Olympus E-PM1
- Olympus E-PM2
- Olympus STYLUS 1
- Olympus XZ-1
- Olympus XZ-2
- Olympus XZ-10
SOURCE: ADOBE BLOG