Kata Fish Tab 3 Firmware Updated via OTA — build T3.012
Kata Digital Recently rolled out a firmware update for the Kata Fish Tab 3 where it upgraded it for Build T3.012 from the previous version .011 although I am not sure yet on what is the changelog on the said update but on my Fish Tab 3 it updated smoothly without errors.
you can try it on your own on my end it just popped up automatically while I am playing games on the tablet.
the update is around 9mb
Just update it in the fly and it will automaticall reboot and you will see the Android Icon with a gear just wait for it to finish and it will reboot again automatically, don’t panic keep calm and update 😀
HERE IS THE CHANGELOG UPDATE
- Change of wording, from “Your tablet will shut down” to “Your FishTab 3 will shut down”
- Software update “Check Now” no response even no update available
- Wifi display name changed to FishTab 3_XXXX
- Wifi direct name changed to FishTab 3_XXXX but allows a user to modify it
- Notification sound change to silent, (Applicable to factory reset)
- Changed the startup screen logo size to new one (changed current version to 3cm width in ratio)
- “system update” wording should be capitalized
- “No Sim Card” wording may appear sometimes
- Replaced with new version of FishTune
- Replaced with new version of Fish Market